The vision of the Men's Ministry is to disciple every man. NO MAN HAS TO WALK ALONE. Ecclesiastes 4:12
- Monday night MAN IN THE MIRROR Video Bible Study Meets at 7:00pm in the Chapel.
- Wednesday Morning Bible Talk and Prayer Group Meets at 6:30 am in the White Building.
- Just For Men Wednesday Night Group Meets from 6:30-7:30 in Room 121
- Jones County Community Wide Men's Breakfast and Bible Talk meets at 8am on the 3rd Saturday of every month in the Fellowship Hall.
- Patrick Morley, author of "THE MAN IN THE MIRROR," hosts a weekly Video Bible Study covering biblical topics related to men. Click here.
For more information about Men's Ministry please click here to contact Dan Wright, Men's Minsitry Director.
The purpose of the community wide men's breakfast and Bible talk is to create spirit of unity among the men in Jones County through discipleship. God designed men for relationships and the men's breakfast and Bible talk is an opportunity for men across our county to reconnect with each other and build godly relationships. Join us for a time of FAITH, FOOD, and FELLOWSHIP. Each month on the third Saturday beginning at 8am, men from the community are invited to join us for time of great food, fellowship, and discipleship. --Hebrews 10:24-25
The Christian man is built for relationships. Men, we are on a journey to biblical manhood focusing on relationships. God designed us for relationships and during this leg of the journey, the vision of the Men's Ministry of FBC is to disciple men to build godly relationships and marriages. Join us on this incredible journey of biblical manhood as we focus on relationships.