Real Moms of Gray Monthly Meetings
Third Thursday of the Month
Whether you are a new mom or a mom of a school-age child, you are invited to a place designed especially for you!
Here you'll experience authentic community, mothering support, personal growth and spiritual hope, all to help you be the best mom possible.
We begin each month with a time of catch up and then grab a bite of brunch before diving into a Christian parenting study. Most months we will do a service or creative project together because when do moms ever get to sit down and finish a project in one sitting.
Childcare will be available for 8 weeks through 5 year olds by reservation.
We would love to have you come check out Real Moms and see what it is all about.
To register as a first time guest and/or request more information click here.
Click here to join the Real Moms of Gray Group for 2017-2018 for $20.00 or $10 for each semester.
Membership includes: Books for parenting study and supplies for the projects.
Check us out at on Facebook at Real Moms of Gray, Georgia to stay updated on meetings, playdates and Mom's Night Outs.
2018 Spring Study
Mom Set Free: Good News for moms who are tired of trying to be good enough
So what is Mom Set Free all about. Here is what Jeannie Cunnion has to say on her website:
As moms, we’re under constant pressure. We have to get it right in all areas of life—work, home, family, and faith—because our children’s futures hinge on our ability to perfectly orchestrate the present.
But those impossible standards leave us oscillating between worry, fear, anger, and shame. They threaten to steal all the wonder from parenting, life, and our personal relationship with God.
In this 7-session study, discover how the gospel message can empower you to parent in the freedom of God’s sovereignty. So that you can breathe deeper, walk lighter, and enjoy your children—and the parenting journey—more than ever before.
- Thrive in what God has asked you to carry by abandoning all He hasn’t asked of you.
- Embrace your significance in your children’s lives in light of God’s sovereignty.
- Trust God with the children He has entrusted to you.
- Receive the Lord’s grace, so you can reflect that grace to your children.
- Learn to stop trying so hard, and allow yourself to simply enjoy your kids.
- Session 1 – Freedom from the Pressure to Be Enough – What does it take to be enough for your kids? What does it take to be enough for God? Motherhood exposes our weaknesses and our unrealistic expectations. Parenting is designed to increase our dependence on God. (9:30)
- Session 2 – Freedom from the Places We Get Stuck – All moms face pressure but the pressure really isn’t the problem. The problem is the places where the pressure leaves us stuck when we don’t apply the promises of God’s Word to it. (8:25)
- Session 3 – Freedom to Receive the Love of Jesus – On the days when moms don’t feel loved or worthy, it is essential to remember that they are God’s beloved. This session reminds moms that nothing can separate them from the love of God when they are in Christ. (9:15)
- Session 4 – Living in Freedom – How do we leave behind what God wants us to leave behind? How to we live in the freedom to which He has called us? In this session discover how to be set free to be honest with your kids, yourself, and God in your brokenness. (8:10)
- Session 5 – Freedom in Transformation – Only God’s love is pure and perfect. God will never stop loving moms or their children because of Jesus. Anchoring your identity and your children in the lavish love of God is the starting place for the Good News of the Gospel to transform lives. (7:10)
- Session 6 – Parenting in Freedom – The gospel empowers us to parent in grace, gentleness, and self-control. We can’t transform our children but we can reflect God’s heart to them. (5:00)
- Session 7 – Freedom to Live Your Calling – In this final session moms are reminded that God fights for them. God is calling moms to move forward in faithful obedience, trusting Him with their children. (5:20)
To learn more about Real Moms of Gray contact Laura Wright, Family Ministry Director, at 478-986-3098, ext. 5 or email@example.com