- Champions purpose is to encourage and equip children with disabilities and their families in their walk with Christ by breaking down barriers that keep them from being able to participate in the community of the church.
- To show families of children with special needs that we believe that each child is a unique creation of God.
- To reach out to the community and provide a safe and loving environment where children with special needs can be well cared for so that parents/guardians may worship and learn.
- To nurture each child’s individual skills and abilities while learning about the Christian faith.
- To provide an opportunity for children with special needs to learn about God’s love in a way that is accessible to them.
- Every person bears the image of God, is unconditionally loved and given purpose by Him.
- The gospel demands our compassion and respect to all who live with any form of spiritual or physical brokenness.
- People with special needs have families with special needs.
- People with disabilities should be an integral part of the Body of Christ.
- No mental, physical or spiritual condition is exempt from the transforming power of the Gospel!
Come join us as we share the love of Jesus in word and deed to children and adults with disabilities and their families.